Florida Immigration Attorneys

I am on a Non-Immigrant Visa. How can I extend my stay?

A non-immigrant visa gives a foreign national permission to stay in the United States only for a limited period of time, and for a very specific purpose. If you are currently in the U.S. on a non-immigrant visa and you wish to extend your stay, without the risk of deportation, you need to obtain legal counsel before it is too late. Our firm is led by a team of immigration attorneys and staff. We are aggressive advocates for immigrant and non-immigrant rights, and we are dedicated to providing our clients with the professional, compassionate and zealous legal representation they deserve. Due to the length of time it takes for an extension application to be reviewed, we strongly recommend you file your extension as early as permitted prior to the date on which your current visa expires.

To help you extend your stay, a Winter Park immigration attorney atBrown Immigration Law will first verify you meet the eligibility requirements. We will then sit down with you to discuss your objectives and analyze your current situation. To file for an extension you must fill out an application that will require you have specific documentation and forms accurately submitted, and there is no room for error. You must also show proof of eligibility.

Our attorneys will guide you through the entire application process so as to significantly increase your chances of getting your extension approved. When dealing with immigration issues it is important that you have a very experienced and capable immigration attorney on your side. We are well aware of the complications that can arise during the immigration process and we know that even one minor error could lead to the denial of your application. With more than 50 years of immigration law experience, you can rest assured that we will do everything possible to help you get your extension granted by the authorities. To find out more about how you can extend your stay, or to start the process of filing for an extension of stay, contact our firm today.