Florida Immigration Attorneys
Robert Brown LLC

How Do I Get a Green Card?

If you are a foreign national who is interested in obtaining permission to permanently live and work in the United States, we recommend you waste no time in hiring a seasoned lawyer from our Orlando-based immigration law firm to help.

Our founding lawyer is a former District Director with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), who has since received an AV Preeminent® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of the high ethical standards and level of professional excellence he and our entire legal team is committed to delivering on every case we represent. Each of our lawyers has a comprehensive understanding of immigration laws and a long track record of being able to help individuals and families resolve whatever immigration issues they face. If you want a green card, a Winter Park immigration lawyer from our law firm stands ready to aggressively advocate on your behalf and help you overcome any obstacles that may get in your way.

Determining Eligibility

Eligibility for a green card depends on a person's familial ties, his or her education and work experience, as well as where the individual is currently residing. Those individuals wishing to pursue a green card may be able to do so via a family member, through a job, by obtaining refugee status, being granted asylum, with the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program or through some other qualifying means. Our Winter Park immigration attorneys can do everything from helping you determine the category you fall into, to procuring a green card by applying for an adjustment of status on your behalf, assisting you with consular processing and more.

ContactBrown Immigration Law today to find out more about the benefits of hiring our firm before seeking permanent resident status.